Thursday 21 March 2013

Rozzy arrives in the USA


Lingering around the airport, scanning the clumps of people for the familiar red haired smiler who I have missed so dearly from home. Best friends mean so much and the distance Rosalind had ventured for her trip to visit was touching, couldn't wait to catch up! Anticipation was growing as I watched the other arrivals reunite with friends and family. Some couples running and embracing, others keeping it a little less dramatic but the gleam in their eyes showed their relief of being back together. Content. People watching never gets old but the postponed sight of Rozzy caused anxiety and I became frigidity with the expectancy. Finally she appeared. Fur coat, baseball cap and all swag I could have hoped for. Despite the long journey she was perky and I was so happy to see my girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment