Monday 30 April 2012

GlasgowLIFE – now in boxes

It’s a tearful end to a truly memorable tale. Our 2nd year flat has been completely nuts at times! Kellie and Nicole have been the perfect flat mates and we will be gutted to close the ‘Griffin’door’ behind us for the final time. The horrendously mingin’ stairwell that we have put up with, the restless sleep when the single glazed windows didn’t keep out the noise of ‘jakies’ shouting, the hole in my bedroom wall etc… can simply be overlooked. We couldn’t have asked for a better PAD to gather the BABS troops and conveniently be within strolling distance to uni. SO as mum and I carry my boxes full of stuff out to the car – I can reflect on the BEST bits!

Street View


Kellie's Room


My Room


Nicole's Room

Scrambled Egg Tuesdays, Pancake Wednesdays, Naked Sundays...

No comments:

Post a Comment