Thursday 12 April 2012

Classic Cocktails

After the cinema was crammed to the brim and completely sold out – we were a little disappointed not to get our Channing Tatum FIXX on the big screen which he stars in his latest movie ’21 Jump Street’ (he really is the most beautiful gent). So instead I ventured to Mosquito on Bath Street for a couple of girly cocktails with Rosalind and her good friend Molly who is visiting Glasgow for the first from the USA.
It was such a great chance to chat with someone from the other side of the POND and get the lowww’dowwwn on American life as she prepped me for my big move to Boston in August. Very reassuring to know that such a smiley, bubbly character will only be a couple of hours away if I am in need of a familiar face when settling into the USA.
Toasted White Russian... EmilyEmily… Cosmo… Woowoo… Mango Daiquiri… Strawberry Mojito… Royal Flush – sampled each other’s choices after a couple of rounds and by the end of the night I was well and truly fuelled for my move to the States – 4months!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment