Sunday 21 April 2013

Bagel Time

Mornings. They can differ for me but generally I am an early riser. I do however rely on something to stimulate my taste buds and knock me into motivation for the day ahead. I love breakfasts, it is always part of my morning routine and it definitely steals my vote for winner meal.

Breakfast is a notoriously difficult banquet to serve with a flourish. Some like the sweet flavors of pastries and pancakes, others prefer the protein enriched meaty option and then there are those who are partial to lots of fresh fruit and a bowl of maple porridge. 

BagleTime is a darling little cafe in Worcester that has perfected the knack of serving breakfast by flawlessly baking up endless freshly prepared noshes. I opted for the Cinnamon raisin bagel with walnut and maple cream cheese spread.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment