Saturday 11 August 2012

1st few tasks in the Office...

Perched in the centre of the Co-op Central Offices – 5thFloor – Northeastern University. My desk is located front of department so anyone venturing through the building checks in with me. After the 1stcouple of shifts, I am already delighted with my placement and feel privileged to be working with such a cheery bunch of professionals.

At the moment my day-to-day tasks range from administrative duties to online social media and even getting involved with the marketing materials. It’s a fruitful mixture of responsibilities and allows me time to get up to speed with the technological side of things. My colleagues are so knowledgeable in what they do and never hesitate to help me in the adjustment to new work methods.
Although my days in work are busy and eventful, it is always uplifting to know that when I eventually escape from the office I can head back home on the T for dinner with the girls and a 2mile run around the Chestnut Hill Reservoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment